A Sleep Program for Shift Workers
Do you have a sleep program for your shift workers? You count on them to keep your business running while the rest of society sleeps. Let me show you how shift workers can sleep better.
A business is only as good as its employees.
Sleep is an untapped resource. 70% of workers said they would use a sleep program to improve their sleep. Are you meeting the sleep needs of your workforce?
Research shows significant benefits from high quality sleep – and all the negatives of not achieving high quality sleep.
Do you know the number one issue employees list when it comes to physical health?
If you guessed getting enough sleep, you would be correct.
Downshift into Sleep is an interactive experience for your employees to learn and improve their sleep quality. Sleep quality is even more important for shift workers, as they statistically get less sleep than those who work a normal shift. So while they may not get more sleep, the sleep they do get can be optimized.
Your employees will embark on a self-paced journey that will equip them with the tools and techniques that they can use to help offset the negative effects of working shift work.
Downshift into Sleep Program
The Downshift into Sleep program contains the following features:
- 8 levels focusing on key areas that affect sleep quality such as circadian rhythm, nutrition, environment, stress, and mindset.
- Daily missions that are setup as mini lessons so your employees can digest the information easily and put it into action right away.
- Action, Feedback, Trigger model to increase participation 20x more over passive learning formats.
- Work 1:1 with a certified sleep coach for a more personal experience and better results.
- Community portal to build company culture around sleep.
- Gamification employees can gain points as they complete levels, missions, and quizzes to redeem for sleep related prizes.
- Access on Iphone and Android OS as well as web based
About 1 in 4 large employers offer corporate sleep programs to help workers get better sleep and more than half plan to implement such efforts by 2021, according to a 2019 survey by HR consultancy Willis Towers Watson. Most businesses hire contractors to manage the programs.By Phil Galewitz © Kaiser Health News
Companies large and small are starting to realize the power of sleep. As companies are focusing on mental health and reducing health care costs, sleep provides a critical role in both.
Every wants a good nights sleep, they just need to know how.
If I were to ask you what is the one thing you could do that would have a positive benefit on every aspect of your life what would you say?
Sleep is that thing. It’s tentacles reach far and wide touching things like your metabolism, cognition, mood, energy, learning ability, immune system, and more.
Do you know what it means to be resilient? Resiliency means the ability to bounce back from tough times. I would say 2020 qualifies as a tough time.
Do you want your employees to bounce back on their feet faster?
Do you want them to excel at their job?
How does more positive energy and a better mood sound?
Raise your hand if you want your employees to stop surviving each day and start living each day. Forward thinking companies like Spotify, The Huffington Post, and New Balance are already instituting various corporate sleep programs to their employees.
Your employees can learn tips they can start doing today that will have the biggest impact on their sleep.
Find out about sleep boosters and techniques like –
- When they should stop eating at night
- How to manage shift work effectively
- How to get the most out of their sleep
- How to boost their body’s most powerful anti-oxidant
- When they should get sun exposure
- The best breathing techniques for sleep
- Tools and gadgets used by sleep coaches
Company Sleep Assessment
Are you unsure if you need to invest in a sleep program? Let us run a sleep assessment of your employees. Through this assessment we can gather data like the average quality of sleep, hours slept, stress tolerance, and energy levels. In addition we can find out what sleep issues your employees want more information on and customize the sleep program.